1. Analysis Unit: This process is to test the material semi-manufactured product and finished products’s physical and chemical parameters and characeteristics. This the most important unit of all the testing and production lines.
a. Raw material analysis: Including the catalyst aluminium hydroxide supporter, zeolite powder, colbat nitrate , ammonium molybdate, nickle nitrate, aluminium oxide, additive agent, etc analysis. Analysis items including the supporter’s purity, and metal liquids’s purity and mixing rate, zeolite powder’s purity, etc. This is the quality control linkage before all the main products’s materials got into workshop and machines. To assure the raw materials reach the requirements of China Chemical Standards.
b. Semi-manufacturerd products: Including the catalyst supporter bodies after drying, zeolite molecular sieve shaped from extrudated machine, ceramic ball and activated alumina bodies after natural drying stage, honeycomb ceramic semi-manufacturerd bodies, etc. The analysis items including the catalyst supporter’s pore structure, pore size, zeolite body’s surface area, pore volume, ceramic ball body area surface, etc. This analysis is on purpose to inspect and control of the main products before calcination furnace.
c. Manufactured products: Including the catalyst’s activated metail contents weight, activaty, activated metals distribution on supporter’s surface, zeolite molecular sieve’s pore volume and capacity, ceramic ball’s Al2O3 content weight and SiO2 content weight, and honeycomb ceramic’s thermal resistance, etc.
2. Corrosion Chamber: This unit is to test the material and finished product’s acid resistance, alkali resistance, oxidation-reduction reaction, other item circumstance condition testing.
Testing items including the raw materials in various liquids, finished products’s alkali resistance, acid resistance, guard materials anti-poisoning and coking testing, materials in gas and liquid mixing circumstance working, etc.
3. Adsorption Chamber: This linkage is to test the raw materials and end products’ adsorption rate of special substance in its applications.
Testing items including: guard catalyst to remove the solid impurities and foreign metals in the oil, deironizer catalyst to remove the iron impuriries in the oil, ceramic ball’s water adsorption rate, zeolite molecualr sieve’s water adsorption rate and CO2 adsorption rate, N-hexane adsorption rate, oxygen adsorption rate of carbon molecular sieve under circumstance of increasing pressure, etc.
4. Sound Room: A simple unit to weight for raw materials and samples , end products. Acurate content weight rate is the important data for the upstream and downstream process. And the most important procedure of metal impregnation liquids formulation are caculated and accomplished in this unit. This can assure the activated metals content distribution on the surface of the catalyst supporter.
5. Temperature Room: This unit has various Muffle furnace to test the raw materials’ optimum caking temperature for adsorption rate and pore structure, semi-manufactured products’ temperature control research before production lines, samples production in small quantity, samples regeneration caking after it going to be saturated of adsorption. These Muffle furnaces can keep static temperature in hours and adjust the temperature up or down by buttons. This unit is also important to guarantee the quality of body structure of raw materials for our main products. Because caking and calcination both are important procedures for many chemical products.
6. Mechanical Room: Any chemical product has its grade classification according to a country’s chemical standards. Such as superior grade, intermediary grade or qualified grade. And crushing strength is one of the important parameter index of a kind of chemical product in various complicated reactors. Because the complicated working conditions circumstance, such as high temperature, acid-alkali circumstance and shocking liquids necessitate especially the catalyst must have advantages of higher crushing strength. If the catalyst does not have the strong crushing strength, it will be destroied by high speed of space velocity and high temperature. Of course, the zeolite molecular sieves all the same with the catalyst should have stronger crushing strength. Our quality control dept will check and choose samples from series of production in workshop to test its crushing strenght, if they found the products do not reach the standard requirements then the management dept will give order to stop the whole production line until they are qualified.